We recommend that you remain vigilant and exercise caution, especially if you receive suspicious emails that claim to be from BoligPortal – for example, if the sender is listed as BoligPortal, or if BoligPortal's logo is included in the email, but someting feels wrong.
The messages you receive from BoligPortal will always be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will always be addressed by your first name or company name.
We never ask you to provide sensitive information, such as your Social Security (CPR) number, images of your passport, your full card number, or your profile password.
Be especially vigilant for the following signs of fraud and phishing:
- If the sender's email address is not email@example.com
- If the sender is not explicitly identified as BoligPortal
- If the sender requests you to send sensitive personal information
- If the email's content does not include your name
- If the email contains numerous spelling errors
- If the email's content is written in poor English
You should never click on links in these messages. They can lead you to a fake website, typically set up to deceive you into providing your password or other sensitive information.
If you are unsure whether you have received a fake email in the name of BoligPortal, you can always call us directly at +45 70 20 80 82 to confirm whether the email is from us. We are available by phone on weekdays from 10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00.